Wednesday, September 2, 2009

See the Divide

My planned 40k game for tomorrow night has been canceled by the other player and I am annoyed. I was getting all sorts of nasty tricks ready to kill Imperial Guard tanks with my Chaos Marines. It was, I sort of imagine, my revenge shot for the horrific game I had against Imperial Guard in the first round of the 'Ard Boyz. The fact that the player I was supposed to beat on was not that Imperial Guard player, nor is he the sort of caliber of player to be in the 'Ard Boyz - nevertheless my desire for revenge would be slaked upon his undeserving bones.

There are offers of other games but I have not decided if I am at all interested. I was set to play 40k.

Meanwhile the deep rabbit-hole that is Bartertown continues to plague me. Sell one thing, immediately turn that money around on the next shiny thing that passes by. Ah, but THIS shiny thing is SUCH A GOOD DEAL....

meh.

at some point I shall run out of things to sell.

No comments: